Overnight Hold My Hand
- A free preliminary evaluation
- An hour’s consultation phone call and bespoke sleep plan for your child
- Nursery check
- In home support on your first night from 6:30pm to 00:30am
- Sleep logs to complete and see your progress
- Four follow up telephone calls in the first week (15 minutes)
- Email support for next week
Add a sibling sleep package at the same time and get 50% of the list price of the package you choose
Contact me to arrange a free 15 minute no obligation chat to discuss your current sleep issues or to buy your chosen sleep package. I look forward to solving your sleep struggles, getting everyone sleeping well, and transforming your lives through the gift of independent sleep.
- Honest information about WHY sleep is so important for your child’s well-being. (This will give you all the motivation you need to make changes to your child’s sleep habits.)
- An easy-to-follow, bespoke, step-by-step plan that lets you make some choices about what is the right approach for your child. (All children are different, and nobody knows your child better than you do. I encourage you to use your knowledge of your child to customize his or her sleep plan.)
- Assurance that I will never ask you to leave your child to cry alone in their room for a minute if it’s something you are not comfortable with (most people are not!), nor will ask you to ignore the cries of your child, especially if it sounds serious -go to them, sit with them, comfort them.
- Ways to measure success. (No, you shouldn’t expect your child to sleep 12 uninterrupted hours on the first night — although it does happen!) I will tell you what you should expect along the way.
If you ever decide you no longer need this sleep related information and you want us to stop sending you emails, click on the “unsubscribe” link that you’ll find on every email we send. (For personal correspondence, just reply with the word “remove” in the subject line.) We will promptly remove you from our mailing list.
We will hold your data for as long as deemed useful to you as parents who may require our services. It will be kept safe requiring password secured access. If your details change and you want to continue receiving correspondence, contact us with your updated information.
We never send emails to people who haven’t provided us with their email address. And we never sell, rent, or share your information with anyone else. (I hate spam as much as anyone!)
Individuals have a right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we have handled your data.
Here is how:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 07814237869
By mail – Lynsey Mannion: Flutterby Sleep Consultancy
146 Whalley Rd