Nailed nighttime, but struggling with none-existent or nightmare naps?
You’re now enjoying having your evenings back again now your little one is enjoying 10-12 hours of sleep each night. Hooray!
What’s taking the sheen off you celebrating though are nightmare naps!
These can be a common source of frustration and hair pulling. They sleep well in their cot in the night, why not the day?
-Are you seeing reluctance going at taking a nap?
-Is it taking them as long to get to sleep as the nap length itself?
-Resorting to naps on the go?
I’ve created a guide that takes you through the most common reasons I’ve found for troublesome naps from my experience of working one-on-one with hundreds of families.
If you’re child sleeps well overnight, then a full package with me is typically not required. This DIY guide saves you time and money by giving you the insider understanding and education you need around naps, alongside the tips, tricks and tweaks required to help you get those naps on track yourself. You get the sleep coach’s knowledge and perspective ASAP without having to book in with me and having to wait for me to have availability too.
You can download, read at your convenience, and implement changes in your own time and your own pace.
- Lengthen naps so you can get more downtime, things ticked off your to-do list, or be able to work whilst they sleep?
- Feel more relaxed around the days, and help them become more manageable?
- Enjoy your daytime together more because your little one is getting their quota of rest they need in the day to be in the best form during their awake times?
“Amazed with how well this has worked. Our son. With another baby on the way we needed to do something. We were unsure going into this but Jamie is now having one 3-hour nap in the day and is so much happier as he’s not spending most of the day grumpy and tired”
There’s more than 20 pages of info to support you, including:
- Typical sleep needs by age, both night and day requirements
- Getting the timing of the nap right for them
- What’s the best awake time to aim for
- Understanding about sleep cycles and stages of sleep
- Nap lengths
- Nap routines
- Ways to promote longer naps and connect sleep cycles together
- Options to manipulate your day sleep to suit your child
- Is it time to transition to two naps, or down to 1 nap?
- My answers to my most frequently asked questions about naps (going on long car journeys, daycare, naps on the go)
“I just knew that something had to change. We started and my little boy was sleeping for 11 hours at night and napping in his cot for 1-1.5 hours a day. My little one has never napped in his cot (except on rare occasions) and instead would only nap on me which made it very difficult not only for me but my other son who’s 3 years old. My little one is happier and seems to be learning so much more because he’s more rested.”
Get started today.