Have a new baby and feel like you’re drowning?
Due a baby and wanting to get ahead of the game before your baby arrives?
This is a one-off guidance for parents to download.
In the past I offered a 60-minute call to expectant parents, or families with a new baby to run through all my tips and tricks for navigating life with a new-born from my knowledge and experience as a sleep coach, midwife and parent.
This 40-page survival guide download includes all that previous value I included in an hours new-born sleep education call, plus extra bonuses. You can read in your own time, in bite-sized bits of info as and when you are free.
To clarify, you CANNOT sleep train a newborn, and why would you want to? … but you can learn all about them, their sleep, feeds and day-to-day advice that can make this challenging time more manageable and enjoyable. It’s the guide I wish I’d had when I was fumbling my way through this transition.
My hope is you find it valuable and it positively impacts your parenting journey, just like this family:
“Thank you for sending that through! It is invaluable! Our baby is due in 5 weeks. We hope to set good habits before we contact you for sleep training in the future. We want this baby to sleep as well as ***** because we think it has really contributed to her development and lovely temperament.” Fiona
- Where to start
- Sleep education about new-borns and sleep itself
- Keeping your baby safe around sleep
- Creating the best sleep environment
- What to expect at different ages for day and night sleep
- Example schedules at 3, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age
- Awake windows through the months and years
- Structuring your day
- Avoiding day-night confusion
- Swaddle info
- Feeding advice: days, nights and feed myth busting.
- Nap and bedtime example routines
- Different soothing techniques to aid sleep
- Sleep regressions
- Ideas on self-care
- Sibling hacks
- An example sleep log
- Packing list for holidays
- All the areas to consider when it’s time to think about working on sleep
“I’ve printed it off for my daughter in law and son. So confident this will help. Many thanks.” Linda